Do you want to submit to RENT in Naples this year? And have you…
- already planned to submit, but need some feedback (especially if it is one of the first times that you submit to the RENT)?
- considered a submission, but are not sure whether your work is a good fit for the RENT?
If any of these conditions apply to you, join us for this year’s Abstract Writing Workshop! Together, we will meet online via Zoom and first, get some tips from experienced ECSB members to improve the chances of our submission. While this provides a good point to get started, the majority of this workshop will be spent writing the abstract, getting and giving feedback and jointly reflecting on our writing process with support from experienced advisors.
With this interactive workshop, we aim to contribute to high-quality submissions of extended abstracts for the RENT conference and, from an individual participant’s perspective, we will actually get (most of) the writing done. This workshop will provide:
- Expert advice on abstract writing for the RENT
- Working individually on your writing
- Reflecting together in small groups
- Giving and receiving feedback from experienced advisors
- Discussing challenges with experts and colleagues
Please prepare a draft version of your abstract beforehand. This can be a rough sketch in bullet points, just bring along a version that you can further work on.
Let’s get the abstract writing done together!
This workshop is organized as a joint initiative from several ECSB country vice presidents, represented by:
- Verena Meyer (ECSB country VP for Germany)
- Renata Osowska (ECSB country VP for UK)
- Jarmila Šebestová (ECSB country VP for Czech Republic)
- Pekka Stenholm (ECSB country VP for Finland)
Participation is free, but a registration is required by 20 April 2022.
The registered participants will receive a link to join in advance.
Verena Meyer (verena.meyer(at)leuphana.de)