ECSB Event Fund
ECSB Event fund provides financial support for members to organize or host a seminar, workshop, colloquium, policy forum or other event that fits the mission of the ECSB broadly conceived.
An ECSB supported event must satisfy the following criteria:
- The event must be led by an ECSB member (lead applicant). Collaboration across institutions and countries is welcome. However, one lead institution must be clearly identified. This institution will be responsible for managing the funding.
- Events that focus on doctoral and early career researchers are encouraged.
- If the event proposed is part of an existing event or conference, a clear rationale of the added value and distinct identity of the event must be provided.
- Events should not coincide with ECSB’s main conferences such as 3E and RENT, but pathways to the conferences through paper development seminars are encouraged.
- Provide a report and blog post on completion of the proposed project/event.
- All funding to be claimed within one month of the supported event.
- Event organizers commit to co-brand ECSB. Organizers will be requested to co-brand ECSB where possible (e.g. by including ECSB logo on all events materials and web site and distributing to participants ECSB promotional materials prepared by ECSB, leaflets, brochures and complimentary copies of ECSB publications).
The following events are supported via the Event Fund Call Spring Call 2020:
- IV Ogólnopolski Zjazd Katedr Przedsiębiorczości/ IV Annual Congres of the Entrepreneurship Departments of Polish Universities on 7-8 May 2020 in Gdansk, Poland
- Granada International Doctoral Summer School in Entrepreneurship Research on 25-29 May 2020 in Granada, Spain (Postponed due to COVID-19)
- NCSB2020 Doctoral Consortium on 27 May 2020 (Postponed due to COVID-19 to May 2021)
- 5th Annual Entrepreneurship as Practice Conference and PhD Symposium on 30 March – 2 April 2020 (Postponed due to COVID-19)
- Conducting Experiments in Entrepreneurship Research – Second Paper Development Workshop for Early-Career Scholars 2021