Research on entrepreneurship and on small and medium-sized enterprises has to respond to a challenge of practice and seek answers to the most urgent problems, as well as follow the trend of the most important developments in the contemporary world economy.
Development of the theory of entrepreneurship and studies of small business behavior and economics should focus on satisfying these new needs of the European science and economy.
The RENT Conference is now firmly established as the premier entrepreneurship research conference in Europe and annually brings together approximately 250 leading academics in this field who present and debate cutting edge research in a wide variety of entrepreneurship related topics.
- the J.M. Veciana Best Paper Award for a junior researcher
- the ECSB Best Doctoral Proposal Award for the best doctoral thesis proposal submitted to the RENT doctoral consortium
- The ECSB Post-Doctoral Writing Workshop Award for an early career researcher whose paper has passed all the rounds of review. The criteria will be the quality of the paper.
- the ISBJ Best Paper Award
- Best Paper Award in honour of Alistair Anderson
Best Reviewer Nominees
in Turku, Finland
on 17-19 November 2021
Abstract submission deadline: 15 May 2021
I have been a regular attendant of the RENT Conference for some time now and the quality is just increasing year by year. For networking and insights into the research field of entrepreneurship the RENT Conference is the premier European venue. The atmosphere at the conference is friendly and relaxed, and provides an excellent backdrop for strengthening existing research collaborations and developing new ones.Steffen Korsgaard