Do you have a job vacancy at your institution or organization and are looking for an academic or entrepreneurship & small business expert? Are you starting a new project and are looking for collaborators to enroll? Send us your job announcements and gain visibility in the large and most qualified pan-European community of entrepreneurship experts in the ECSB network!
ECSB aims to offer useful services to its members; therefore, institutions/individual members interested in participating should send job information to our secretariat email@example.com, with no fee charged. The information should include a brief description of the positions including name of the Institution, website, department, position, application deadline, date of posting and email for further information, along with any key information relevant to the application.
Professor of Entrepreneurship (tenure track) in TalTech, Estonia - Application deadline 25 March 2019
Workload: full-time (40 hours a week)
Type of contract: permanent
Period: from 01.09.2019
Application date: 25.03.2019
TalTech is an international scientific community with 11,000 students and approximately 1,800 employees, one of the largest universities in Estonia that is leading EU country in digitalization. The strengths of the university are wide multidisciplinary study/research interests, modern research and study environment as well as good collaboration with international educational and research institutions.
The research carried out at the Department of Business Administration in the School of Business and Governance in TalTech deals with various aspects of business – entrepreneurship, knowledge and technology transfer, strategic management, marketing, supply chain management, accounting and performance management. The School has over 200 employees.
The Department of Business Administration invites applications for a professor position in Entrepreneurship.
We seek a talented and highly motivated individual with a high-level academic expertise and track record in research on entrepreneurship. The objective of the professorship is to lead and carry out the study, scientific and development processes in the field of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education. Besides the traditional entrepreneurship research, we expect the field of interest to be related to technology-based entrepreneurship and techno startups, sustainability, innovation, and small business research. TalTech runs its own innovation and startup center Mektory and enjoys a close cooperation with the science park Tehnopol which provides the opportunity of intensive research work in the field of entrepreneurship. The position may be filled as tenured Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Full Professor or as a tenure track position, depending on the candidate’s merits and career stage. The appointee will be required to conduct research in the field of entrepreneurship, collaborate with other research teams, stimulate research activities at TalTech, apply for funding from national and international sources, to widen the collaboration and research activities, offer services to the private sector, teach and supervise BSc, MSc and PhD students and mentor post-docs.
The Department offers
- A strong international team and student community;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A wide network for multidisciplinary cooperation;
- Modern working environment;
- Access to relevant infrastructure;
- Salary in the amount of 40,000 € or above annually depending on the qualification and performance.
- PhD (or an equivalent) degree in the relevant field;
- Postdoctoral or other international work experience in areas related to entrepreneurship research;
- Publication record that proves ability for high quality independent research;
- Ability to initiate and attract collaboration projects and competitive funding;
- Experience in teaching and supervising at all levels (BSc, MSc and PhD level; executive trainings);
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Successful supervision of PhD students;
- Experience in research leadership and coordination of research activities;
- Business experience;
- Knowledge of high-growth and technology entrepreneurship and innovation;
- Knowledge of and interest in entrepreneurship education.
For more detailed information on the position, Merli Reidolf, Assistant to the Head of the Department of Business Administration firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following application documents are required (in English):
- an application;
- documents proving that the candidate holds the required academic degree (PhD or an equivalent qualification) and has acquired the required education;
- a curriculum vitae and a list of publications;
- an academic portfolio;
- a vision or an action plan for the following period of employment (the maximum total length 1500 words);
- other documents considered to be important by the applicant.
Documents should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com.
TalTech as an employer offers
- Modern ergonomic working conditions and a flexible schedule;
- One of the most compact university campuses in Europe that is situated next to the technology and many high-tech companies and start-ups (Skype, Starship Technologies etc.);
- Individual development and training opportunities;
- Material and non-material tokens of acknowledgement;
- Sporting opportunities;
- All-staff activities and a balanced work and family life.
More information about TalTech: https://www.ttu.ee/en/.
Assistant / Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship at Audencia Business School, France - Application Deadline 31 March 2019
Audencia Business School (www.audencia.com) invites applications for Assistant or Associate Professor in the field of Entrepreneurship effective from September 2019.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualifications. A good working knowledge of English is compulsory. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Position requirements: a balanced profile committed to research, teaching and Faculty.
The preferred candidate for the position will offer a balanced and complementary profile. He/she will:
- hold a PhD in a discipline relevant to Entrepreneurship studies (entrepreneurship and other business disciplines, social sciences, finance)
- demonstrate evidence of expertise in research in Entrepreneurship
- demonstrate evidence of expertise in teaching in Entrepreneurship
- have an ongoing program of academic research and publishing in top-tier journals on the subject of Entrepreneurship
- demonstrate capacity and interest to coordinate an Entrepreneurship program (a previous coordination experience will be appreciated)
- demonstrate significant relational qualities and team spirit
- demonstrate capacity to develop research-related projects relevant for Audencia
- be expected to contribute to outreach activities to the broader practitioner community.
International profiles are highly encouraged to apply.
The position is located within Audencia’s “Business and Society” Department that gathers Entrepreneurship and CSR/sustainable supply chain management faculty. The Entrepreneurship current team consists of seven professors with various and complementary profiles. Their research focuses on Family Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurs’ Financing, Support of entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurial practices and Corporate Entrepreneurship.
For more information on the Business and Society Department and on the Entrepreneurship team, please visit: https://faculte-recherche.audencia.com/en/departments/business-society/
Audencia Business School is triple accredited (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA), and one of the leading European and French Business Schools. The school offers a wide range of programs including MSc, MBA, Executive MBA, European Master in Management, Doctorate and Executive Education Programmes, with 120 core faculty members from 28 countries.
Audencia Business School is one of the first Business Schools to develop programs (including an incubator) in Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship plays a key role in all diplomas delivered by Audencia (Audencia Grande Ecole, Audencia Sciences Com, Audencia Bachelor, MBA, MSc et MS). Overall, around 1500h teaching are delivered. Each year, 1500 students attend an Entrepreneurship course. Those who wish can join the « Audencia Startup Lab » or, later in their curriculum, the Centrale-Audencia-Ensa incubator. Both offer dedicated specialized support. Audencia’s goal in Entrepreneurship is to develop a life-long entrepreneurial capital among its students.
Audencia also hosts a chair in “Family Entrepreneurship and Society” (see https://entrepreneuriat-familial.audencia.com/) and a chair “Finance for Innovation” (https://faculte-recherche.audencia.com/chaires/finance-pour-linnovation/). The candidate should have the potential contribute to Audencia’s reputation and expertise in those different domains.
The school is located in the city of Nantes, just 2 hours away from Paris by train, serviced by an international airport. With a vibrant city life full of cultural and other events, the sandy Atlantic coast to the west of the city and rolling vineyards and royal castles to the east, it is it an ideal city to live in. Perhaps these are the reasons for which Time Magazine selected Nantes as ‘the most liveable city in Europe’. In addition to its pleasant environment, the city also boasts a rich economic and industrial identity. Nantes is rich in activity, with more than 40 000 companies housed in the city.
Application candidates should send an electronic application, including an application letter, a curriculum vitae (including a full list of publications), two selected publications, information regarding teaching performance and names of two referees by e-mail to André Sobczak, Audencia’s Associate Dean for Faculty and Research at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be evaluated when received. Deadline: March, 31st 2019.
For more information:
Prof. Claire Champenois (Head of Research – Business and Society Department; Entrepreneurship Professor): email@example.com
Discover Nantes area attractiveness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RA2wml864U