ESU 2020 Conference and Doctoral Program on Entrepreneurship
September 6 - September 12
The Erling-Persson Centre for Entrepreneurship (EPCE) at Hanken School of Economics together with the European Council for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (ECSB) proudly invites you to the ESU 2020 Conference and Doctoral Program in Helsinki, Finland from the 6th to the 12th of September 2020.
During the week, we will focus our attention on some core issues in entrepreneurship research, such as formulating interesting research questions, methodologies, the writing process, and publishing in academic journals.
Important dates and deadlines:
- Abstract submission deadline: 2nd of April
- Deadline for extending abstracts into full papers: 29th of June
- Last date for early rates: 16th of July
- Last date for refunds: 31st of July
- Welcoming reception: 6th of September
- Doctoral program dates: 7th to the 11th of September
- Conference day: 9th of September
- Final trip: 12th of September
Conference presentations are open to all attendees and we encourage submissions particularly from postdocs and professors, who may also be invited to act as coaches for PhD students in the group sessions.