Professional Development Workshops (PDWs) are workshops to share knowledge and expertise and foster practical, professional and intellectual skills of participants. Since 2015, ECSB has offered PDWs as a part of the pre-conference day of RENT Conference but due to COVID-19, there will be virtual PDWs organised in 2020-2021.
The first PDW for the autumn “Developing Responsible and Sustainable Innovations in Entrepreneurship Education – Introducing the Sandbox Approach” will be organised virtually on 11 November 2020 at 3-5 pm (CET) .
- Introduce the Sandbox Approach
- Experience the efficiency of structured open innovation processes as well as how innovation communities function by accounting for a multitude of perspectives
- Reflect on challenges that hinder innovativeness in everyday work and develop first ideas and more comprehensive solutions for these challenges
- Discuss ideas to combine open innovation processes with innovation communities and reflecting on one’s own role within these processes/communities
- Reflect on own roles as researchers and educators to foster responsible and sustainable innovation
- Discuss the transfer of this learning experience to other contexts in which sustainable innovations within certain constraints are crucial
Participation in the PDWs is free for ECSB Members but a registration is required. If you do not have a valid ECSB membership, you can become a member HERE.
Read more and register by 10 November HERE. Registered participants will receive a link to join the virtual PDW one day prior the event.
Important! As this is an interactive workshop, an online whiteboard will be used in addition to Zoom. Please make sure to participate with a suitable device, preferably a laptop.